Since the whole wide world are preparing for autumn/fall season, so why don’t i? Before i start this makeup tutorial, last night i was tidying up my makeup desk when I found one of my favorite eye shadow palette. The Kat Von D .Kat Von D is always launch everything new constantly. I remember when this Kat Von D, Shade & Light Eye Palette came out, i was like “Yes, I need it in my life”. This palette looks like divided into three color quads, in order from left to right. There are neutral, cool, and warm quad. See, anything that contains warm tones, i’m in!
Okay, i think we’re getting into the review first. This Kat Von D palette, i can say, is a good investment for someone who wants to have a matte eye shadow palette, but not wanting more than one. In other words, this one palette is enough. It could fit almost every basic eye makeup you need. Not only the eye shadow though, this palette also has the shades part that we can use for contouring (the brownish one in horizontal rectangle shape in the middle), or under eye setting powder (the yellowish one), or as a blush (rectangle shape, right one). You can mix them into your desirable color blends.
I made a quick autumn inspired makeup with this eye palette straight after. Well, if you have Here are some steps to achieve this look:
1. I applied the Dior Forever foundation all over my face then set it with Laura Mercier loose powder.
2. After that, i start to play with the eye shadow. From the Kat Von D palette, i applied the eye shadows using my Zoeva brush and taking the Latinus all over my lid as a base. Then i put the Samael shade on my crease.
3. Next, i mixed Solas and Sytry to applied it onto my eyelid creating the cat-eye shape. Then i went back to the Sytry to enhance my crease line.
4. Next, i used the shade Shax to darken my outer corner, and shade Lucius on my inner corner to brighten my eyes.
5. For the eyebrows, same old drill, i just brushed it and naturally filled it with very few touch of brown eyebrow color.
6. Can you see a little glow popping? I used highlighter Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, as per usual on here and there. “Here and there” means my cheekbone, under the brow bone, along the nose bridge until the tip.
7. For the lips, i used NARS in Scarlet Impress which i really like.
8. Lastly, i used my favorite mascara, L’OREAL Voluminous Lash Paradise after i curled it with Shu Uemura eyelash curler, holy grail.
9. Yup, you see it right, i have no eyeliner on. Just let the eyeshadows do the magic, girl.
So, that was it! I really love this kind of makeup. Dark, warm, mysterious, so me! LOL. Oh and another thing, The Kat Von D was very easy to work with. It blends beautifully, no fall out, great range of neutrals, and no allergic! If you get this palette, you won’t be disappointing, i’m telling you. There are still so much to talk about this Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, but i’ll let you do the talk. Try it, girls!