You know what? I’m gonna give a little secret of mine:
Yeap, glowing skin is always IN, at least for me. It’s one of my favorite make up look, you will notice eventually that i prefer glowing make up rather than matte make up. For me (as an ‘au naturale’ make up junkie) applying glowing skin kind of make up will makes us look healthy and radiant, giving a good dimension to our face, flaunt the best part of our face, and last but not least, the glamour feels that follows.
So, i feel like doing this glowing kind of make up in my home today. I will try to break down the steps that i did to achieve the look as seen in my pict. Here it goes:
1. Prepare the face cleaned and moisturized.
2. I mix Mac strobe creme with a few drops of COVER FX Custom Enhancer in Sunlight. Not more than 3 drops, dear, because this highlight is so intense!
3. Then i use my Dior Forever foundation, this foundation is my recent favorite foundation.
4. After that, i set my foundie with Laura Mercier Translucent Powder. I only apply it under my eyes. The rest? I just leave as it is without setting it with powder. Yes, trust me.
5. Then i apply again the COVER FX with a damp sponge on the high points of my face, such as on the inner corner of my eyes, cheek bones, under my brow bones, along my nose until the tip, as well as cupid’s bow, and i top it with The Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in mix shades of sunburst and bubbly. Why? Cause, baby, i need an extra glow in my life. LOL
6. After those are done, i curl my eyelashes with my holy grail Shu Uemura eye curler and put the L’OREAL Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara.
7. For my lips, i apply just a simple Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Bitch Perfect.
8. For the eyebrow, i use Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer in chocolate.
9. To finish the look, i spray the entire face with Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist, to make the skin even more dewier.
For this look, i keep the rest of my face simple, because i want the highlight to POP and became the center of attention! Look at the result, dear…..
It’s blinding, right? This glowing look technique is also known as strobing, if you have known. The idea is about putting the highlighter a bit much more than usual. Well, sometimes the more the merrier. If i could only pick one make up to put forever, i think i’m gonna go with this look.
Who’s with me?